Via credit and debit cards (Foreign and Singapore-issued)
- For NETS FlashPay card: Download the NETS FlashPay Reader App from Google Play Store and register for Auto Top-Up (ATU) service to top up on-the-go.
- General Ticketing Machines (GTMs) at MRT stations
Via cash (Singapore currency only), and credit cards (Foreign and Singapore-issued)
- Top-up booths near Checkpoints
- Woodlands Autopass Card Top-up Booth along 252 Woodlands Centre Road
- Tuas Autopass Card Top-up Booth along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim (towards Tuas Checkpoint)
Use our calculator to check your entry and exit fees and charges to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Autopass Card.
Your Autopass card can be topped up to a maximum of $500. If you need to make payment of more than $500:
- If your vehicle is exiting via land. Insert your Autopass Card into the card reader at the immigration booth in Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint when you are driving out of Singapore, and visit LTA’s VEP/Toll Office within Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint to make the payment for applicable fees via cash (in Singapore dollars), credit card, or debit card.
- If your vehicle is exiting Singapore via sea or air. You will need to settle your fees and exit procedures over the counter at LTA's Customer Service Centre, after your vehicle exits Singapore. To do so, you will first need to submit a request via LTA’s online feedback form at www.lta.gov.sg/feedback. Please select the “Vehicle Matters” category and the “Autopass, Vehicle Entry Permits and Tolls” sub-category for your request to be processed more promptly. We will reply to you via email with an appointment date and time to visit LTA's Customer Service Centre, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701 to settle your fees and exit procedures. For a faster transaction, please make payment by NETS.
Autopass Card Validity
The CEPAS Autopass Card is valid for 7 years. You can check its expiry date via:
- NETS FlashPay Reader App (Android only)
- NETS Self-Service Stations
- NETS Top-Up Machines
- Add Value Machines Plus (AVM+)
- General Ticketing Machines (GTMs)
- LTA's VEP/Toll office within Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoint
Checking Autopass Card Balance and Transaction History
You may view the card balance in your CEPAS Autopass Card at any NETS Self-Service Stations and NETS Top-Up Machines.
You can check or print the transaction history of your CEPAS Autopass Card via :
- NETS FlashPay Reader App (Android only) (up to the last 30 transactions)
- NETS Top-Up Machines (up to the last 25 transactions)
- NETS Self-Service Stations
- NETS Customers Service Centre
- Singapore Bank ATMs (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB) (up to the last 10 transactions)
Please note that you may have to pay a service fee to print the transaction history.
Getting a refund for unused value in Autopass Card
You can get a refund for the unused value in your Autopass Card by submitting a refund application and your Autopass Card at LTA's office within Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint.
You can opt to have the cash balance refunded in two ways:
- A cheque to be mailed to your provided address
- Direct credit into a bank account in Singapore
- Indicate the bank’s name, the account holder’s name and the account number on the refund application form.
- If the bank account holder is not the refund applicant, submit a copy of the identity card or passport of the bank account holder.
If you are unable to submit the refund application and Autopass Card at LTA's office, you can post this refund application form (PDF, 61kB) together with your Autopass Card and supporting documents to LTA's Customer Service Centre, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701 via registered mail. LTA is not responsible for any documents lost in transit. Refunds can only be processed when all required documents are received and all outstanding payments for the vehicle are settled.