GOVERNMENT AGENCY PRIVACY STATEMENT
- This is a Government Agency digital service.
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our digital service. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital services and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
a. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way
b. We may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government Services. We will NOT share your personal data with other non-Government entities without your consent except where such sharing complies with the law.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data.
Protection of Data
7. Please email@example.com if you:
a. We have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
b. We need more information on or access to the data which you have provided directly to us in the past
8. "Government Agency" refers to an Organ of State, Ministry, Department or Statutory Board.
9. "Non-Government Agency" refers to a person other than a Government Agency.
10. "Personal data" shall have the same meaning as its definition in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.