3. This digital service is owned and operated by the LTA.
4. The materials located in this digital service including the information, trade and service marks and software programs (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the LTA.
5. Click here to review this digital service's Privacy Statement.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENTS
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this digital service shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of LTA. To use the Contents of this digital service or any part thereof, you must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and your identity. LTA reserves the right to refuse permission without stating any reason(s); and/or if information submitted by you is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of LTA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of LTA and/or their respective copyright owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
8. The Contents of this digital service are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LTA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
a. to the accuracy, correctness, fullness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this digital service;
b. that the Contents available through this digital service or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this digital service and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros and/or other harmful elements.
9. LTA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of this digital service or non-access thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this digital service.
10. The information provided herein is to give a better understanding of your obligations and do not constitute professional or legal advice. While every effort is made to ensure that the Contents herein are consistent with existing law and practice, members of the public are advised to refer to the relevant legislation or to professional advice to be certain of their legal obligations.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
11. LTA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this digital services to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this digital service, at anytime, without ascribing any reasons and/or notification whatsoever.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
12. This digital service contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by LTA. LTA is not responsible for the contents of those website and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from use of and/or access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
13. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the you. In no circumstances shall LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying such websites, nor shall LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
14. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this digital service or any of the Contents are prohibited.
15. Written permission must be secured from LTA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this digital service or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. You may download the application form here. LTA reserves the right to impose any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this digital service and/or any of the Contents.
17. Under no circumstance shall LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying the contents of such websites that hyperlink to this digital service or any of the Contents, nor shall LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to this digital service or any of the Contents.
18. LTA reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
19. LTA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised hyperlinks or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by hyperlinks to or from this digital service or any of the Contents.