- Please be advised that the information derived from this computation table is a rough indication on the payable fees/charges amount. It is subjected to change as may be required or determined by the authority.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: With respect to information available from this site, neither the Land Transport Authority nor any of their employees assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Please note that the information in this computation table should not be taken against the provider/authority.
- From 15 February 2017, all foreign cars will have to pay a Reciprocal Road Charge (RRC) on a per-entry basis when they enter Singapore via Tuas and Woodlands checkpoints. The RRC will be collected together with the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP), toll charges and fixed Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) fees upon departure at Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint.
- For all foreign cars, you will automatically be on the fixed ERP fee scheme if no In-vehicle Unit (IU) is installed in your vehicle. An ERP fee of S$5 daily is payable if you use ERP-priced roads during the ERP operating hours.
- For vehicles with IUs, please note that separate ERP charges will apply. Click here to enquire ERP rates*.
- All terms and conditions outlined in the application form for the International Circulation Permit (ICP), Visitor's Permit (VP), ASEAN Goods Vehicle Permit (GVP) and ASEAN Public Service Vehicle Permit (PSVP) remains in force for other foreign-registered vehicles into Singapore, other than Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) for foreign-registered cars and motorcycles.
- Please note that the charges shown in this table do not include any fines or outstanding charges your vehicle might have incurred in its past/current visit to Singapore.
- Should you require any information on driving in Singapore, please log on to our website or call our hotlines at (02)-62255582 (from Malaysia) or at 1800-2255-582 (for calls made in Singapore).
* These rates are applicable to foreign cars installed with IUs, otherwise, a flat rate of S$5 per day is payable irrespective of the number of gantries passed through on that day.