How to identify
Official website links end with   Secure websites use HTTPS
Government agencies communicate via websites (e.g. Trusted websites   Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
How to identify

Apply for VEP / Autopass Card (Car and Motorcycle)

About this digital service:
  • This digital service is for foreign-registered car and motorcycle owners to apply for new Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) and/or replacement Autopass Cards.
  • If you wish to update your Malaysia road tax and motor insurance validity dates instead, click here.
  • For owners who have lost their Autopass Card, click here for more information.
  • To begin, check your eligibility to drive a foreign-registered vehicle in Singapore.
  • You will need the following to complete the application:
  1. A valid email address
  2. Your Identity Card / Passport
  3. Your Employment / Immigration Pass Card
  4. Your Vehicle Registration Certificate
  5. Your Vehicle Road Tax Disc / Digital Road Tax
  6. Your Vehicle Certificate of Insurance
  7. Payment by VISA or Mastercard Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay

For help, contact our service centres (open 24 hours daily) located in Malaysia

  1. 34, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak Susur 1, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, at +60 72070709.
  2. No 1, Jalan Nusa Puncak 1, Taman Nusa Puncak, 79200 Iskandar Puteri, Johor, at +60 75097222 and +60 75853663.
  • It may take you about 5 - 10 minutes to complete this application.


This application is for foreign-registered car and motorcycle owners without Autopass Cards, or need to replace expired/damaged Autopass Cards.

If you have lost your Autopass card, click here

To update the Malaysia road tax and motor insurance validity dates, click here

OTP Verification

Enter the characters you see below

Captcha Image
Can't read the text?
Refresh for different characters.

Please do not use your browser’s Back or Forward button as this may result in information loss.